Welcome to Jeevaniyam Ayurveda Hospital
Learn To Smile Program For Children With Learning Disorders
Learning disabilities are problems that affect the brain’s ability to receive , process, analyze, or store information. These problems can make it difficult for a student to learn as quickly as someone who is not affected by learning disabilities.
When a parent notices his child beginning to show a disinterest in his studies and other related activities, they experience sense of hopelessness. Do not panic.
Careful and constant monitoring is highly essential. If the disturbed pattern of behavior persists, jeevaniyam provides helping hands. It is time to seek professional intervention. Our committed team of professionals walks with you and your child on the sometimes rocky path of life where the right direction might seem to be like a far away dream.
1. Oil massage (Abhyanga)
2. Powder massage (Udwarthana)
3. Brain stimulation techniques (Pouring medicated buttermilk – takra dhara, application of herbal paste over scalp- tala pothichil )
4. Medicated enema and oil enema
2. Department of Life style management
3. Department of Speech and language therapy
9. Vocational training program
News & Events
Vidyarambam at Jeevaniyam Ayurveda Hospital and Research Centre